VALUE – Self Worth
Five (5) Ways to Help Improve Your Self Worth
“Matthew: 10:31 Fear not, therefore, you are of more value than many sparrows”
When you value yourself, you value how and where you spend your time. Value also has a direct correlation with debt or the ability to increase in your life.
Do you find yourself worthy? Do you find yourself any value? Value defined by relative worth, merit or importance such as a painting with a current value of $500,000 or the value of a college education or the value of a queen in the game of chess.
Value meaning a price set against something to set the worth of it. Value set upon an object is very important for it determines the stature of that object in society.
Setting a value upon something effects the way you react to it or your reasoning about it or even how you appreciate it. Which is worth more a pinto or a Mercedes? Immediately you will say the Mercedes for their known value. What if a person installed an engine in the pinto that made it worth more than $1,000,000 and then the pinto auctioned for over $2,000,000. You would be shocked.
What if I told you that the person who owned the pinto made a decision to themselves and said this pinto is worth or valued at over $1,000,000 and then they acted in a way to make it worth that and it was. That is what you must do to increase your self- worth or value which will increase your net worth. It begins with how you value yourself. The five (5) steps are:
- Improve your attitude toward yourself: When you wake up in the morning look in the mirror and tell your-self: “I am worthy; I am worth more than many sparrows”.
- Learn to love yourself: Focus your energy on you. Learn to say no to things that affect your attitude in a negative way. Always take care of yourself without excuse.
- Listen to your intuition: Respect your own thoughts. Lead yourself with appreciating the first thought that comes to your mind. This is usually the right thought. Act immediately upon your own lead.
- Give compliments to others about how you appreciate them: Give out value or compliments of self- worth.
- Embrace your failures with a positive thought: Your mistakes are the pathway to your success. Never think of the end but think of it as the next step to get to your goal or finish line.
Inspirational Scoop Quote
Books are available on www.amazon.com